1. Send an email to a friend you haven't spoken with in a while. Make it long, fascinating, humorous and witty, catching him/her up with your life and also making sure to ask about theirs. Maybe attach a few pics or a funny video to add some extra pizazz!
2. Lay in the grass...on a blanket, get in your "comfy" position and finally finish that book you "never have time to read."
3. Make soup 'n' grilled cheese for lunch (use low-fat cheese 'n' whole grain bread...hey, we're also tryin' to be healthy, right?)
4. Go for a longggg run for mental clarity. Put your ipod on shuffle or a slow playlist instead of your usual rap...and don't stop 'til your head is clear and your dripping in sweat.
5. Take a bubble bath. Light candles if you want to. Then clip 'n' paint your nails afterward and maybe do an oatmeal facial (mix oatmeal with lukewarm water and let dry on face for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off-it feels AMAZING, I swear)
6. Jump in, stomp, crunch, catch or take a picture of leaves. It's only gonna be fall for so much longer...
7. Do something daring today, like approaching that guy you've been dying to talk to or finally allowing yourself to follow your h. e. a. r. t. <3