No, I'm not talkin' girly drama infested literature. I'm talking healthy reads for healthy women (aka you!) Here, 6 books to buy at the bookstore A.S.A.P to make you feel enlightened, refreshed or just altogether happy:
1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert-very insightful, when you're in the mood for a thought-provoking, honest read.
2. Succulent Wild Women by SARK-motivational, feel good positive joy of a book that will make you go to bed smiling and feeling good about yourself!
3. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella- "This book just takes your mind off your body and other issues you may have," says reader Carla Michele. "I own the whole series...the books just make you laugh!"
4. Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel-"I love this book because Bethenny doesn't preach dieting, restricting foods," says fan Kiley Johnston. "Instead she tries to teach you to listen to your body, find what it needs and treat it. She understands that you can't live your life to the fullest by restricting yourself."
5. The Blue Day Book by Bradley Trevor Greive-"It's definitely the best of the series," says Krista Chemerynski. "The animals are just so cute and they make you laugh and be happy."
6. Va Va Voom! Purify by Elizabeth Wilson-Great to read when you need a fresh start on healthy living or life in general; this book has cool, unique tips 'n' ideas to live a better, happier, healthier life!