Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Live in the Moment. . . And Don't Feel Bad About Doing It!



Can you believe it’s already August? It seems like yesterday I was freaking out in early June about the horrendous bathing suit season and my non air-conditioned apartment. But now it’s already August?? WHAT??! That means only four months ’til the holidays come, and before you know it, it’s Valentine’s Day again. OK, OK…maybe I’m getting a little ahead of myself. But the one thing I know is time sure does fly by. And while it is cliché, it flies by even faster when you’re having fun…and I have to say I have been having a lot of fun lately.

When you’re living in the glorious city of Boston, it’d be a waste not to be having fun. So go out and try that delicious, hip restaurant your friends have been raving about. Go ahead ask out that certain someone you’ve been eyeing for the past month! Forget about work and bills for a day and take your beautiful family on a mini vacation to Maine or New Hampshire.

We have to seize the moment, live for the day and make the most of every single second of our lives! Yes, that sounds a little intense, but it’s true. So go out and enjoy yourself. Pamper yourself. Relax. Explore. Breathe. Do whatever it is YOU want to do for a day. I promise, you’re allowed and most importantly you deserve it.

Happy August! Enjoy!

No comments: