Saturday, June 26, 2010
7 Little Things to Smile About Right Now. . .
1. Roof deck bars are officially opened, making for a refreshing, scenic alternative to the typical crowded, sweat-filled bar.
2. You can get away with showing a little too much leg, back or chest (in a classy way, of course). Hey, it's summer after all!
3. Large pitchers of iced tea, lemonade, lemon water (with fresh mint), and other summery sips. . .mmm
4. Sweaty men with their shirts off. . . running, walking, biking everywhere.
5. Now that the weather's nice, you can get away with ordering a Sex on the Beach, Pineapple Vodka (with an umbrella of course), and other beachy, girly drinks.
6. Flip flops, every day all day. Enough said.
7. Picnics 'n' parties booked every weekend 'til the end of August
Posted by Rachel at 12:43 PM