1. Take Your Vitamins. Even though they don't taste like grape and resemble Flinstone characters anymore, they are still super important to our health and all it takes is a few seconds to gulp one down. Try One a Day Women's, which has calcium for bone strength and loads of Vitamin D.
2. Say "I Love You" at least once a day to someone, whether that be your mom, your boyfriend or even your best friend.
3. Say "thank you" when someone compliments you once in a while, rather than brushing them off. C'mon, sometime it feels good to get a little confidence boost, so eat it up for once! You deserve it.
4. Turn off your phone, computer, Blackberry, ipod, or whatever piece of technology you have with you 24/7. Even just turning it off for a few minutes or hour a day can give you a new peace of mind.
5. Make dinner for yourself. A healthy salad or grilled fish with veggies takes less than 20 minutes to put together!
6. Call a friend who lives far away, and talk for hours...
7. Send a hand-written letter to someone special.
9. Play like a kid for a day. Yes, that means catching fireflies, eating grilled cheese and letting yourself go.
10. Go for a walk, even if it's only for 10 minutes. The fresh air will make you feel refreshed and at ease.